2007年5月29日 星期二

About Schmidt

1. My name is Warren R. Schmidt. I am 66 years old and________retired. 2. Which answer is best for a couple still married? Helen and I -Select- - were have been are married 42 years.
3. Which answer means the same think as the sentence below? My father didn't think so much of you at first. -Select- My father did not like you very much when he first met you. My father did not talk to me about you after he first met you. My father did not remember you when he first met you. My father forgot to tell me about you after he first met you.
4. Jeannie, I'm ___ my way ____ to see you. -Select- up, over on, out up, out on, around
5. Life is short and I can't _______ to waste ________ minute. -Select- spend, another afford, another afford, other spend, other
6. Which answer is the the most natural? Do you have -Select- any picture pictures picture any pictures of your daughter in your wallet?
1. recently
2.have been
3.My father did not like you very much when he first met you.
4.on, out
5.afford, another
6.any pictures
命中率6/9

沒有留言: