2007年4月16日 星期一

The Art of Life

A PSALM OF LIFE

The PSALM OF LIFE is impact my heart. It is tell me that the life should grasp immediately. But to act, that each tomorrow. Must compare today to be progressive, and we must learn extraordinary personality’s merit. Then corrects own shortcoming.
Will have to continue in the future to create the achievement then study diligently and waiting.

MacArthur is a great general. He has the strong resolution of disposition. He tell me that who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid; one who will be proud and unbend in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory. MacArthur experiences many wars. This enable it to have many lives experiences. And he has not lived in vain.

My merits: 1. When things are going wrong, I can be optimistic. 2. I can diligently study to any new things. 3. I can cherish the things I have.
My shortcomings: 1. I am a little arrogant. 2. Some times I lie to the others. 3. Sometime I will rely on the others. How do improve them? My metropolitan examination is being modest. Does not lie to each person. Handles the matter not to be able only to depend upon the others.

沒有留言: